- Contractor Accountants Leeds
- Contractor Accountants Newcastle
- Free reports
- New Home Page
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- What are RSS Feeds
- Why Subscribe?
- Changing Accountants
- Home Page Business Advice
- Trivial benefits
- New Dividend Tax: Summer 2015 Budget
- Temporary Work Agencies (TWA) Regulations
- What's all this about P11Ds??
- Starting up your own company
- Can my company pay for my Spanish Lessons
- Tax effect of Equipment and training costs
- Online security and discontinuity of cheques
- Directors and the minimum wage - myth buster
- Reclaiming VAT on goods you bought before registration
- Self Assessment Tax Returns
- Salary vs. Dividends
- Property Purchase
- Contracting Overseas
- Recommendations for keeping outside of the IR35 Legislation
- Normal VAT and FRS (Flat Rate Scheme)
- Sales Invoices, purchase invoices and receipts
- Stationery and emails
- Reclaiming Expenses from Client
- Business Insurances?
- Business Telephones and Internet
- Business use of telephones
- Use of Home as Office claim in Company Accounts
- Travel and the two year rule
- Entertainment expenses
- Directors Loans
- VAT and Sales Invoicing
- Taking Dividends
Allowable costs and expenses
- What do I do with pensions and personal investments?
- How will I know the various deadlines?
- What expenses can I claim?
- How do I know if I am outside of the IR35 Regulations?
- When is my company’s Corporation Tax payable?
- When do my company accounts fall due for filing at Companies House?
- How many dividends can I take per year?
- What if I decide not to use my company after a few months and stop trading?
- Do Forbes Young charge me each time I contact them for advice or if I have a tax question?
- When do I have to pay my VAT to HMRC?
- How soon after my year end will I receive my company accounts?
- When do I need to submit my bookkeeping record to Forbes Young?
- What are the differences between the normal VAT scheme and the Flat Rate scheme?
- How often can I meet up with my Accountant?
- Will I be allocated an inexperienced unqualified Account Manager to “look after” me and my company?
- How much do you charge?
- Is Forbes Young one of the cheapest specialist contractor accountants in the marketplace?
- Do you have a standard service?
- How much will I take home working through my own Limited Company?
Home Page Business Advice
Operating your company
Salary, Dividends & directors loans
Starting a new company
Taxes, VAT and IR35