Contractor Accountants | Accounting Services for Contractors
FREE Landline - 0800 840 4014
FREE Mobile - 0333 202 1001

What if I decide not to use my company after a few months and stop trading?

You have the option of making your company dormant or closing it down. However you will still need to file annual accounts with Companies House. Our fees will reduce in order to continue assisting you with your company while you are dormant and you will pay additional fees should you want us to close down the company.

By graeme on June 27, 2011

Leave a Reply


So how can we help?

Download our free reports, “Ultimate Starter Guide” and
“Considerations before Contracting”.

Download Report